Taking health precautions for our customers starts with our employees. We have implemented safety measures for our staff to help ensure your safety:
- Staggered start times for all technicians to minimize the number of employees in the same space at the same time.
- Hand sanitizers in all workspaces, including work vehicles.
- Expanded sick leave policies to prevent illness from spreading, including mandatory stay-at-home requirements for anyone running a fever or showing symptoms related to COVID-19. Testing is required before returning to work.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of all workspaces, including desks, common areas, and restrooms.
- Encourage workers to report any safety and health concerns.
IRRI-TECH is taking as many precautions as possible and are following the CDC’s guidelines. These safety precautions are preventative measures and as such cannot make any guarantees regarding the COVID-19 situation.