There is no display on my controller
- Check to make sure power is on and controller is plugged in.
- If controller has reset button, push reset.
- Unplug the controller and remove the backup battery for approximately 30 seconds. Install fresh battery and plug the controller in.
My Sprinkler System Controller Will Not Turn The System On
- Does the controller display indicate a “fault”?
- Check to make sure power is on and the controller is plugged in.
- If the sprinkler controller has a bypass switch for the rain and temperature sensor move it to the
- Is the controller programmed with a station run time, start time, and a start day?
- Is the sprinkler system controller in the off position?
The Controller Works But No Water Turns On
- Check to see if water is turned off at the city required backflow device.
- Check to see if there is a watering program set in the controller.
- Has there been any recent digging in the yard where irrigation wire could have been cut or nicked?
The Irrigation System Is Constantly Running
- Turn the controller to the “off” position.
- Turn the water to the system off at the city required backflow device.