We’ve worked with all sizes of residential clients.
Now in our second generation, we continue to service, modify, and maintain sprinkler and irrigation systems for residential clients with all different needs within Dallas and surrounding cities.
We use over half a century of commercial and residential experience to provide the most efficient and reliable equipment and knowledge to our work. Let us bring our expertise to service your sprinkler system at competitive pricing.
Our residential department performs a range of services. We can ensure your system is compliant with city codes, for example. We can also perform spring and fall checkups as well as other maintenance services.
Check system to verify compliance with city codes
- Verify the existing irrigation includes a backflow preventer that works properly
- Check if the sprinklers produce over-spray onto sidewalks or driveways
- Verify the irrigation includes a rain and temperature sensor that works properly
Maximize water savings:
- Update your sprinkler system to a “smart” controller
- Modify existing spray irrigation to more efficient drip irrigation in planter beds
- Change older nozzles to high efficiency nozzles
- Check spray head patterns and nozzles for efficient coverage
- Audit water usage
Spring checkups performed by our skilled technicians:
- Check every component of sprinkler system and repair or replace as necessary to verify irrigation system is ready for summer heat
- Check irrigation controller for proper operation
- Coordinate controller programming and provide helpful tips to save water
- Check rain and freeze sensors
- Check zone valves to ensure the controller is turning them on or off automatically
- Check for leaks in zone valves, heads, and piping
- Clean clogged nozzles
- Adjust nozzles for coverage and water savings
Other residential sprinkler system maintenance services:
- Cut and cap your existing irrigation system before yard upgrades (like new a deck, pool, fence, or new planting beds)
- Redesign and install new sprinkler system to conform to new landscaping
- Add drip irrigation tubing around your house to minimize the expansion and contracting of soil around your home caused by extreme weather conditions
We can repair and maintain all types of residential irrigation and sprinkler systems.
Our sprinkler system repair services include:
- Repair or replace controllers
- Repair or replace rain and freeze sensors
- Use electronic wire tracers to locate cut valve wires or buried zone valves while minimizing damage to landscaping
- Repair or replace stuck zone valves
- Locate and repair cracked or broken pipes
- Replace damaged spray heads
- Unclog or replace spray head nozzles